1000 Broadway, Suite 109
Oakland, CA, 94607
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an important topic for any business with an on line presence.
Two of the San Francisco Bay Area’s premier SEO and Digital Marketing professionals, Matthew Kellogg of Golden Gate SEO and Beth Devine of Devine Solutions Group, lead this workshop designed to deliver invaluable strategies to up-level your on-line rankings and position your business to dominate your competition.
In this interactive workshop you’ll receive a macro level of understanding regarding the inner workings of how important SEO and Branding is to the overall health of your business development and how to leverage it. Hands on support from Beth and Matt will follow the event.
- SEO overview
- Protecting your online reputation and establishing your SEO brand
- Assisting your local customers with finding your business online
- Keyword research guide
- How to use Google Analytics to drive your business
- The science of Facebook Pixel
- Top 5 conversion elements required for effective landing pages
- Interactive Q/A session
- See how much revenue you're potentially leaving on the table and witness an “Over the Shoulder” website analysis