Social media can be overwhelming for business owners..... Which platforms? How often to post? What to post? What is "live"? Why Facebook Groups?
This class will give you the basics every business owner should know as well as the latest trends to grow your business.
- how to create a content calendar to sync all your marketing efforts (participants will recieve a complimentary copy of a digital calendar, a $27 value)
- how to choose which platforms make sense for your business
- the right days and times to post on each platform and often to post
- what type of content to post for best engagement
- Social Media advertising options
- Facebook and Instagram "Lives"
- Facebook and Instagram "Stories"
- what is a social media influencer and how to use them.
Registration fee $30
About the instructor: Patty Ross has well over 20 years experience in marketing and has been in the online space since 1998 where she developed an e-commerce program for a gourmet gift company into a million dollar business.
She has spent 16 years helping the wine industry gain traction online and has since branched out to help other industries grow their brands including financial, legal, health and beauty, motorsports, landscape design, cbd/cannabis, restaurants, political activism and non profits.
Golden State Marketing and her other business, California Wine Marketing, were founded in 2006. Patty enjoys speaking on various marketing topics to help business owners understand the importance of marketing their brand online and offline
Workshop Refund Policy: Refunds can be granted prior to workshop or if the workshop is cancelled. No refunds or access to class material after workshop is held. A credit can be given for a future workshop. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.