How I can help you
Looking for help buying a small business? Wondering if the asking price is fair? Is the business a good fit for your skills and goals?
5 Reasons Buyers need to be very wary:
1. This is an unfamiliar process. Have you bought a business before?
2. You will receive incomplete and misleading information
3. High risk of overpaying if you don't get all the facts
4. Unscrupulous brokers exploit your emotions and inexperience
5. Why would a seller sell a really successful business? Let alone to you, a stranger?
5 Reasons buyers are at a disadvantage--because Sellers know:
1. The truth and control the information flow
2. What needs to be hidden from the buyer and what the future holds
3. They are represented by a broker who is advising them (not you)
4. The true worth of their business.
5. The real reason for selling
I have personally purchased 4 small business in my career. Each time I overpaid and learned valuable lessons. I'd love to share those lesson with you. Happy to talk via phone regardless of your location.
Areas of Expertise
- Other Services (except public admin.)
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Real Estate & Rental & Leasing